Sunday, July 17, 2011

I need some advice with a stray cat and her new born kittens. ?

My question is that I found a stray cat who had 5 new born kittens (sadly 2 were still born)about 12 days ago. My sister and I live where its very HOT and desert like and dogs roam freely so when we saw the cat get chased into our yard by these dogs she looked tired, helpless and scared we just had to take her in. My family(all very willing to be dedicated and responsible caring cat owners to the mother and her 3 kittens.) are in need of some help. The kittens won't drink the formula from the bottle and the mom is becoming more distant with her kittens day by day, I'm too worried that I'll hurt the kittens trying to force them to bottle feed so we are wondering if there is such a thing were we can give the kittens to someone more experienced in bottle feeding and caring for orphaned kittens for a few weeks or until they are weaned? We would gladly take them back. Plz answer back.....OH!!!! and we aren't rich but are willing to do everything we can and more to pay for vet bills and anything for them, we just want them to be comfortable. :) Thnx. no negative comments plz

No comments:

Post a Comment